As a supplier of medical product to essential dental practices, we remain open and dedicated to delivering service to our valued customers. Our top priority remains the health and safety of our employees, customers, and our loved ones.
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we have implemented the following measures:
- Remote working for all non-operational, non-essential employees, and any employee choosing to remain at home is encouraged to do so
- Adhering to social distancing guidelines of 6 ft distance between team members
- Wearing protective masks and gloves
- Increased personal hygiene and workstation sanitation practices
- Monitoring of all visitors and contractors/vendors in our facilities
- Monitoring and implementing quarantine processes for all employees returning from business or personal travel
- Adhering to an approval system for business travel requests as well as tracking business and personal travel
With these preventive measures in place, we are confident that we can protect our employees while delivering continued service to our customers.
We are encouraged by the spirit and determination of the dental and orthodontic communities and we know that we will get through this together. We are available to answer your questions by phone, email, and video conference, so please do not hesitate to get in touch. Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to connecting with you.